- Complete application, parental consent form, waivers, and 1 page essay
- Send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no out of pocket cost for the DC Rhinos program
- For questions or additional information email email@example.com
A major expectation of the program is the young men's pursuit of excellence. There are four primary components to the program; Life skills, STEAM activities, Recreation, and off-site Excursions, which form a road map for producing a wide-ranging experience for them. Topics within the components provide interactive lessons and activities which allow opportunities for individual growth and exposure.
Outcomes of the DC Rhinos Program include the following:
- Achieve academic excellence
- Enhance leadershipskills
-Set/Plan future goals
- Instill community service values
The DC Rhinos Mentoring Program is focused on mentoring young men who meet the following criteria:
- Males in grades 7-12.
- Resident of the DMV area
- Interest/need for exposure to the vast possibilities that the future holds